Friday 28 June 2013

TS - HAPPY HOLI!



 

PART-1

 "Be careful Khushi! Don't trust anyone! Just for a day" she muttered to herself while entering their room and closed the door behind her.
"Khushi.. " he called her but it was all in vain.
"Unbelievable!" he sighed in disbelief and slept on his side of the bed thinking not to disturb his crazy wife.
The next day was a bright colorful morning. Khushi was so happy to wake up, but to her surprise Arnav was already sitting on the recliner reading his daily dosage of newspaper. 
 "Uff! Even today he is wearing a three piece suit!" she sighed. "Why can't he wear a Kurta at least for todayLaad Governor!" she mumbled to herself and got up from the bed.
"Good morning Khushi!"
"Good morning!" she replied and when she was about to go to the bathroom, suddenly Arnav pulled her towards him, "I never knew that you will be yearning to see me in Kurta-pyjama, Khushi" making Khushi's heart to skip a beat. She quickly kept her hand near her chest to control the pace of her heart beats and ran to the bathroom.
When she returned from bathroom, Arnav was not there in the room. So, she made her way towards the poolside to check whether Arnav was there. Suddenly two hands held on her waist and hugged her from back, making her gasp.  Undoubtedly, it was her Arnavji. He glided his hands slowly from her waist to her hands then to her arms, sliding upwards towards her cheeks. She closed her eyes in complete pleasure.
"Happy Holi, Khushi! He wished her with his ever husky voice on her ears, making her to come back to reality and she turned to face him only to get shocked to see him wearing a white kurta. Then she realized that he was applying color all over from her hands to her cheeks.
She was overwhelmed with happiness and joy, and hugged him tightly. She knows that he never played or liked holi, but he did this for her. "Happy Holi Arnavji!" she wished him back.
"You won't apply any color for me, Khushi?" he asked her with a smile.
"One second Arnavji! I'll get the colors from downstairs" Khushi was about to open their bedroom door.
But Arnav was too quick and he stopped her from going.
"Even now, you can apply color to me, Khushi"
 
 "How?" Khushi asked him in a confusion. Arnav smirked and slowly rubbed his cheeks with hers making her remember their haldi. Khushi blushed like hell and her heart beats were beating very faster. 
 
 "Khushi, you made my life colorful and beautiful, so I wanted first to wish you for holi and to apply the color even".
 "I know, Arnavji!" Khushi hugged him and he kissed her on her forehead.
"Arnavji, you know I was little scared about this holi because I don't want to drink baang. And, I need to be more cautious." Khushi shared the thing which was bothering her from the previous night to Arnav.
 
"But Khushi, I don't think that drinking baang is a bad idea!" he winking at her.
Khushi was surprised and looked him with questioning eyes.
"Yeah! Because of baang I came to know that 'Our heart beats become one" Arnav placed Khushi's hand on his chest to feel his heartbeats.
Khushi smiled and again hugged him tightly.
"You remember this Arnavji?"
"Yes, I remember everything and I even remember you taking a loan of Rs.300 from me"
"What?" She exclaimed in shock.
"I don't remember anything like that" she replied him back while suppressing her laugh.
"No problem, Khushi!. Arnav Singh Raizada knows how to make you remember and to repay me" He said with a smirk and claimed her lips.

 _________________

No comments:

Post a Comment